- Small Din
- XLR (3 & 5 Pin) Male & Female
- 1/4-inch TRS Balanced, 1/4-inch Unbalanced
- 1/8inch TRS
- Speakon 2, 4 & 8 Conductor
- Banana Plug
- 3,5,7 & 8 -Pin MIDI / DIN / Sync Cables
- Easy to use 8-way rotary control
- Individual LEDs Confirm Continuity of Each Conductor as well as proper phase connections
- Rugged and compact all metal chassis
- Probe Pens or battery are available
The CT2 offers many common connectors such as Speaker Twist, XLR, Phono, BNC, DIN, TRS, TS, DMX, & Banana. The CT2 allows for testing cables even with different connectors at each end.
For example, it is simple to test a TRS to XLR cable. With well illuminated LED indicators and a simple rotary dial, users can quickly establish whether a cable is wired and functioning correctly, or if it is dead and in need of repair.
The AHMCT 8 tests the most critical cables on the stage itself and flags up whether they are functioning or not, both visibly via LEDs and audibly via a buzzer. This makes it the perfect tool for engineers - both in the workshop and on stage.
The Pro AHMCT is operated simply, intuitively and safely via a single rotary switch on the device. The sturdy metal housing withstands even tough on-stage demands.
The standard kit comes with two test probes for carrying out fast and simple continuity tests on various cables or installations.
The Sound Lab CT4 cable tester can test 8 pole speakon, 4 pole speakon, Banana, 3.5mm jack (mono and stereo), 6.35mm (mono and stereo), phono, XLR (3 pin and 5 pin), din (3, 5,7 and 8 pin) and 4 pin mini din.