4ms Dual Looping Delay Module
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Announcing the Dual Looping Delay from 4ms Company, designed by Gary Hall!
The 4ms Dual Looping Delay (or DLD) is an advanced audio processor for creative synthesis. Not a tape or analog emulation but a modern crystal-clear digital delay, the DLD combines features of delay, looping, and sample-tight synchronization for powerful and dynamic sound capture and modification. The DLD is designed to integrate seamlessly with modular time-base and sequencing devices such as the 4ms Quad Clock Distributor (QCD), etc.
What is a "Looping Delay"?
Modern looping devices grew directly from hardware digital delays of the late 70s and early 80s. A looping delay, modelled on units such as the classic Lexicon PCM42, has the very long storage times associated with dedicated looping, but without triggered record and playback functions.
By default, a looping delay records and plays continuously, though recording can be suspended at any time with Infinite Repeat. Sustain of delays and loops is mainly accomplished with regeneration, allowing an organic, evolving approach to sound creation as new material replaces old, more or less gradually. The 4ms Dual Looping Delay also provides advanced clock input and output facilities that allow for locking delayed and looped material with sequencers and rhythm devices of all descriptions.
The 4ms Dual Looping Delay is conceived and designed by Gary Hall. Implemented and manufactured by 4ms Company
- Two independent delay/loop channels, synchronized to a common time base
- Almost 3 minutes delay/loop time per channel (2:54) in default storage mode (16-bit)
- 48kHz/16-bit sampling rate, option available for 24-bit storage
- Extremely quiet, low noise and low jitter design
- Normalled connections of input and output for flexible use in mono, stereo, or dual mode
- Tap tempo button and clock Ping input set the basis for one "beat"
- Delay/loop time set as a number of musical beats (or fractions of beats) using the Time knob, switch, and CV jack
- Sample-accurate clock output for perfect synchronization
- Loop clock outputs for each channel
- Time switches change range of Time knob from 1/8th notes up to 32 bars
- Digital feedback, up to 110%
- Delay Level control, independent of dry/wet signal mix
- Infinite Hold mode disables recording input and fixes regeneration at exactly 100%
- Reverse mode plays memory contents backwards
- With an infinite loop locked, knobs or CV can "window" around memory, by shifting the loop
- Triggered toggle inputs for Infinite Hold and Reverse
- Send and Return on each channel for feedback with external modules
- CV jacks to control Time, Level, and Feedback
- As new features are developed, firmware can be updated by playing an audio file into the DLD
- 20HP Eurorack module
|Module Type||Delay Module|
|Dimensions (mm)||115 x 35 x 125|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS