4ms Quad Clock Distributor Expander Module (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
The QCD Expander is an expansion module for the Quad Clock Distributor (QCD). The QCD Expander adds a host of features, turning the QCD into a programmatic non-linear sequencer. Each channel gets a CV Trigger Delay (Pulse Width) jack and knob, an additional output jack with three selectable modes, and attenuverters for all CV input jacks. Self-patched evolving rhythms and swing/shuffle patterns are easily obtained, as well as complete control over standard rhythmic patterns.
- Connects to QCD module with a 16-conductor ribbon cable (included)
- More features are added to each QCD channel:
- Global LED brightness can be adjusted from the front panel
|Module Type||Expander Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS