AQA Elektrix Dual State Variable Filter Module
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Dual 12 dB State Variable VCF module contains two 12dB state variable multimode VCF's A and B, which both offer a Low-pass, a Bandpass and a High-pass filtered output of the input signal as well as a Notch-output, simultaneously.
The notch output is just a crossfaded HP and LP signal, so the corresponding knob can blend continuously between LP (knob fully counter-clockwise) over Notch (knob's 12'o clock position) to HP (knob fully clockwise). Both filters A and B can be independently controlled, there is a cut-off and a resonance knob for each of them. The cut-off of both filters can also be controlled together by another "main"-cut-off-knob, so turning that knob, both filter cut-offs will be controlled in "gang-mode". All audio and CV inputs are normalized from Filter A=>B. Both filters A and B can be routed in parallel or serial configuration using the "ser/par-switch" (A=>B or A II B). Both filters A and B have CV inputs for cut-off and resonance each, which can be attenuated separately, so you could use one CV for controlling both filters simultaneously by plugging the control CV into the CV input for filter A, since the CV-inputs are normalized. Both filters could be modulated by the CV in the same direction or in inverse directions by different amounts. Additionally, both filters A and B have a CV input for controlling the cut-off using nearly a Volt/Octave characteristic. In serial mode, the signal flow is from Filter A=>B. You can use a switch ("HP/LP/Notch / BP") to select either the LP/Notch/HP-output (chosen by the "LP-HP - knob" of Filter A) or the BP - output of filter A. Both Input - attenuator's (Filter A and B) are active and can be used to adjust the signal level. Please be careful! The module can produce very loud signals, especially under high resonance settings of both filters and even more, when both cut-off-settings of Filter A and B are very close to each other.
- Audio Input jack SVF A & B - Input for the Audio Signal
- Cutoff CV Input jack SVF A & B - CV input for cutoff frequency, attenuverted by CV Cutoff Pot
- CV Input jack SVF A & B - CV input for frequency control, attenuated by CV Pot
- V/Oct Input jack - CV input for Volt/Octave Range, unattenuated
Measures: 26 TE
Power consumption: -12V 50mA / +12V 53mA
- Input attenuators for each SVF
- Each SVF cut-off frequency can be independently controlled by knob
- Both cut-off frequencies can be controlled at once with a common cut-off knob
- Attenuated cut-off CV input for each SVF
- Each SVF resonance can be controlled by knob separately
- Each SVF resonance can be controlled by an external control voltage individually
- LP/BP/HP Outputs available for each SVF
- Variable Balance Notch Output for each SVF (Oberheim SEM)
- 1V/Oct CV Inputs for each SVF
- Routing Mode for each SVF switchable: parallel & serial
- Audio and CV inputs are normalized from SVF B on SVF A
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS