Audio Damage ADM18 Shapes Stereo Waveshaper Module
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Shapes is a true stereo waveshaping and wavetable lookup effect.
It starts with 16 smoothly interpolated wavetables that can be scanned from audio input. Then; nine waveshaping algorithms, making it true stereo for good measure.
Shapes will, well, shape any source, from a simple sine or triangle oscillator on up to full stereo program material, in to a motherload of new sounds. From turning a sine in to a simple square or saw on up to full Nine Inch Nails / Merzbow level destruction, Shapes adds hugely to the sonic palette of your Eurorack modular synthesizer.
- The WAVE/ALGO knob and CV input control which wave or algorithm is active. In LOOKUP mode, the knob controls which of sixteen tables the input will scan. In ALGO mode, the knob controls which of nine algorithms will affect the input
- The PARAM 1 knob is a variable function knob. In LOOKUP mode, it controls the width of the table scan, from about 15% of the table (at full anti-clockwise) to the entire table (at full clockwise.) In ALGO mode, its function varies, but it is usually Drive
- The PARAM 2 knob, in LOOKUP mode, controls the start position of the table. It can effectively be thought of as a phase control. In ALGO mode, its function varies, and it is not used in every algorithm
- The MIX knob controls an equal power wet/dry mix. At full anti-clockwise, you only hear the input, and at full clockwise you only hear the effect
- The MODE switch controls whether the module acts as a wavetable scanner or a waveshaper. In LOOKUP mode, the wavetables are active, while in ALGO mode, the algorithms are active
- Shapes is true stereo; the left and right signals do not intermingle internally; thus you can, for instance, run a kick in the left channel and a snare in the right, and vary the effect by attenuating either channel before it enters the module
- 48kHz 24 bit audio path with a high-quality Cirrus-Logic AD/DA convertor. 10Vpp CV control over all parameters
- USB port (on the PCB board) for easy firmware updates
- High-quality 100% Made In The USA construction, including panel-bolted 100,000-cycle BI potentiometers and custom stamped Rogan knobs
- Power draw is 40ma from the +12V rail and 9ma from the -12V rail. This module has an on-board regulator and does not require +5V. Module depth is 25mm
|Module Type||Waveshaper Module|
|Dimensions (mm)||30 x 55 x 129|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS