Behringer 1202 Xenyx 12 Input 2 Bus Mixer (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
The XENYX 1202 is built to give an intimate performance the tone it needs to sound great in the audience as well as on record. If you need it done quickly and need it to sound fantastic, you need the XENYX 1202.
The Ins and Outs of Brilliance
The 12-input, 2-bus XENYX 1202 has four XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use four dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound every time. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Add some outboard digital magic to your sound using the FX SEND. Simply connect an outboard device to apply effects such as reverb or delay.
Weighing in at just 3 pounds (1.35 kg), the XENYX 1202 is the sleek, smart way to make a small performance with multiple vocalists sound like a high-budget affair. Keep it real, or use your outboard effects collection to take it to another dimension. The XENYX 1202 is with you all the way.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art Xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic British 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader effects send per channel for external effects units
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/ tape outputs
- CD/ tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/ phones outputs
- Effects to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long wearing 60mm logarithmic taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
|Output Types||Line 1/4" jack (stereo main & control room out, FX send, headphones), RCA phono (CD/ tape out)|
|Pre-amps||4 Xenyx, phantom powered|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012