Behringer EM600 Echo Machine Ultimate Echo Modeling Effects Pedal (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product unused***
Delay comes in many different flavors. The Behringer EM600 gives you access to a vast palette of delays all in one amazing stomp box.
Delay is a synthetic echo that, in adjustable increments, repeats the notes you play on guitar. Each repeated tone becomes quieter than the previous one, until the repeats are no longer heard. This results in a thick, robust sound that can take on everything from the quick "slap" echo of classic rockabilly to the long, dreamy echoes found in psychedelic rock.
The Echo Machine is essentially 11 delays in one pedal: Ping Pong, Reverse, two different multi delays, Tracking, Sweep, Swirl, Slap and three different tap modes. Behringer Real Sound Modeling technology gives this pedal the ability to emulate the acoustics of a variety of environments. Produce realistic cathedral like echo in your bedroom or cave like echo at the corner bar. Real Sound Modeling makes it possible!
You can choose to give the effect a digital, analog or tape delay feel via a dedicated switch. You can also choose to put lush, psychedelic tails behind every note you play, or a more abrupt delay that fades quickly. Sculpt it into a truly unique delay by twisting the dedicated Mix, Time, Repeat and Modulation dials. There's even a Tap function that allows you to dial in the delay tempo by rhythmically tapping the footswitch.
You can power this stompbox with a 9V battery or Behringer's PSU-SB DC Power Supply (not included).
- The ultimate echo modeller that delivers the whole history of analog, tape and digital delay effects
- Real Sound Modelling (RSM) combines state of the art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Create any sound from vintage tape based echo over warm analog BBD delay sound to clean high fidelity digital delay
- Dedicated model, time, repeat, mix, mod, type and trail controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012