Behringer Tube Ultragain MIC500USB Audiophile Vacuum Tube Preamplifier FORTHCOMING
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character. Though transistors have succeeded the technology, many musicians agree that tubes deliver a far superior sound. The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC500USB's hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube gives everything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars that vintage tube vibe - in a dependable and ultra-affordable package.
Put A Little Tube In Your Tone:
The MIC500USB is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC500USB is ideally suited for use with standard digital recorders and sound cards, imbuing signals with the warmth, presence and classic tube compression that will bring your digital tracks to life.
The incredible MIC500USB's controls consist of: switches for +48 V phantom power, 20 dB pad, Phase Reverse and Limiter; plus vintage-style Gain and Output knobs. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels. And when used as a high-end DI (Direct Injection) box in the studio or on the stage, the MIC500USB delivers flawless performance and outstanding signal integrity.
A Voice All Your Own:
To help you get the most from your new MIC500USB, we've provided 16 unique preamp voicings that cover a wide range of applications - including vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, bass, keyboards and more. Options include: Neutral, for a more natural sound; Warm, for adding the warmth typically associated with analog signals and vacuum tubes; Warm + Limiter, for additional warmth when working with high volume levels, sounds with frequent signal peaks, or directly recording an instrument with a mic (e.g., drums); and Limiter, for adding density and a consistent output level of all notes/sounds below clipping.
Although these voicings have been optimized for specific sound sources, feel free to experiment - you just might find that running vocals through the Warm E-GTR setting is perfect for your project. The amazing MIC500USB opens an entirely new and exciting world of creative possibilities!
There was a time when the recording process called for lots and lots of expensive gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio - and that time was pricey indeed. But modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. How do you get all that music flying around your brain into your computer? That's where the MIC500USB comes in. Thanks to the built-in USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the MIC500USB can be recorded directly to your hard drive. Which brings us to software...
Free Would Be Nice!
Because you'll want to take full advantage of your MIC500USB's recording and podcasting potential, all the software you'll need for audio recording, editing and even podcasting is included - all free of charge and downloadable from behringer.com. You'll be ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! There is also a free download of more than 150 virtual instruments and FX plug-ins - turning your computer into a powerful home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
- High-end pre-amplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Specifically designed for studio-grade condenser mics
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording set-up
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modelling allows you to optimize your recordings
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more
- Built-in USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from clipping
- Dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level metre
- Balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS and XLR connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Inputs||1x XLR microphone, 1x 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS instrument/line, 1x 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS Hi-Z, 2x channels from USB|
|Outputs||1x 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS direct output, 1x 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS stereo, headphone output, 2x channels to USB|
|Dimensions (mm)||62 x 135 x 132|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012