Behringer VMX1000 USB 7 Channel Rack Mount DJ Mixer (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product has marks on surface. Product in perfect working order***
The VMX100 offers two dual input stereo channels for connection of up to four stereo sources, selectable on the top panel. A basic ULN mic input with level control is also provided.
Each stereo channel sports a great-sounding 2 band kill EQ with 32 dB of attenuation and a 45mm Ultraglide fader.
The PFL section features a channel 1/ channel 2 balance control, while the main section is equipped with a dual 10-segment LED level meter, which displays your choice of main or PFL signals, as well as stereo main mix and tape outputs.
- Professional 7 channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state of the art phono preamps
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- Massive software bundle including Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software (downloadable at Behringer.com)
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter
- Super-smooth, long-life Ultraglide faders
- VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- Awesome XPQ stereo surround effect
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on stereo channels, gain control and precise level meter per channel
- Monitor function with PFL/main balance control and Split option
- Automatic talkover function with separate Depth and Sensitivity control
- Balanced Main and additional zone outputs
- Subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency and level control for separate bass amplification
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS