Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixing Console
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Thanks to its legendary onboard X32 mix engine, the X32 COMPACT can be your top-notch studio recording interface today, control a complex theatre production tomorrow, or sit securely in your side-rack while you mix your band's club gig from your iPad. A revolution in its own right, the incredible X32 COMPACT combines the finest analog I/O and powerful digital connectivity with ample processing for 40 channels, 25 buses and up to 152 signal sources.
You can easily control every parameter of the mix directly on the X32 COMPACT using the 800 x 480 graphic UI, but the awesome flexibility of networked remote control literally opens up an amazing world of possibilities. Use our X32-EDIT PC/Mac/Linux application, X32-MIX for iPad, X32-Q for iPhone/iPod touch and X32-Q for Android to control the mix from anywhere in the room. You can even run multiple instances of these powerful apps at the same time, giving your performers the ability to mix their own personal monitors on-the-fly!
With its 16 MIDAS -design mic preamps and dual AES50 ports, the X32 COMPACT can support up to six S16 digital stage boxes for massive I/O connectivity. Ultra-flexible routing options and 8 powerful stereo FX engines make the X32 COMPACT the ideal choice for handling audio now - and as your needs grow.
Enhanced Workflow & Multi-Channel Networking:
With the introduction of our new X32 version 2.0 firmware, we have not only dramatically enhanced the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including "Acoustic Integration" for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems. Then we completely re-imagined the more than 50 onboard FX "Plug-Ins" and added classic processor examples based on "True Physical Modelling". We've also made the X32 even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity. Above all, the X32 puts the power of digital in your hands - without compromise.
Intuitive. Immediate. Natural:
X32 COMPACT is your mind-to-sound interface... the intersection of creativity and production.
Whether you're accustomed to digital mixers or not, the X32 COMPACT's intuitive user interface offers a fluid mixing experience that instantly feels like home. And then there is the X32 COMPACT's latest version 2.0 firmware. We've added new scene management features and EQ functions, including a 100-band Real Time Analyzer, flexible library import/export capability and faster FX editing. We also included 16 new FX "Plug-Ins" which are based on True Physical Modelling of famous classic audio hardware. This process means that we essentially "rebuilt" classic analog gear in the digital domain. And then we added the most amazing digital networking that allows you to connect to the new TURBOSOUND iQ speakers via simple CAT5 connection. We call it "Acoustic Integration".
This high-performance iQ Series also includes authentic acoustic modelling of some of the world's most famous speakers - all remote controllable from your X32 COMPACT.
This is the total solution you have been waiting for.
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for studio and live application
- 16 x MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 x fully automated motorized 100mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 x XLR outputs plus 6 x additional line in/outputs, 2 x phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel audio interface over FireWire and USB 2.0, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 x matrix buses and all 16 x mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 x DCA and 6 x mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 x true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 40bit floating-point DSP features unlimited dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel digital snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK''s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer''s P-16 personal monitoring system plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX plug-ins, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
|Output Types||8x XLR outputs + 6x line inputs/outputs|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||200 x 528 x 899|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS