Fostex PM04n Active Nearfield Monitors (pair, black)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Since its debut in late 2005, the PM0.4 monitor has earned an enviable reputation for high performance and sonic clarity. Now comes the superbly attractive PM0.4n. Do you need speakers for installation into clubs, bars, restaurants or retail environment? No problem. With their compact size and wall mountability, the PM0.4n monitors fit right in. They look stunning.
The PM0.4n monitors were specifically engineered to fulfill all of your critical near-field monitoring needs and they are emblematic of the years of experience Fostex has had in the professional audio marketplace. The PM0.4n monitors take full advantage of internal bi-amplification and employ two state of the art amplifiers that utilize high-quality discrete bipolar output devices. The 4" woofer and 5/8" tweeter were expressly designed for high output, ultra low distortion and incorporate the latest technologies.
- Powered studio monitors with superb audio performance in a compact physical size, applications from desktop to professional console top studio monitoring, audio installation and portable audio monitoring
- High efficient bi-amp drive with 18W each for LF and HF
- Independent amplifier in both L and R units
- Beautiful glossy black front baffle
- Can be wall mounted using a suitable bracket such as K&M model 24185
- Exclusively designed aromatic polyamide LF driver and UFLC (ply urethane film laminated cloth)
- HF driver for maximum sound performance
- Offers superb audio transparency and quality in the studio
|Power supply||230V at 50/60Hz|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||60Hz-30kHz|
|Enclosure Type||2-way bass-reflex system|
|Inputs||Balanced TRS 1/4" jack, unbalanced RCA inputs with rear volume control|
|Sensitivity||Less than 75 dB, 20-30000Hz (unweighted)|
|Woofer Size/Type||4" woofer|
|Tweeter Size/Type||5/8" soft dome tweeter|
|Magnetic Shielding||Magnetically shielded|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm)||144mm W x 220mm H x 180mm D (with heatsink)/165mm D (without heatsink)|
|Cabinet Weight (g)||3.75kg|
|Additional Info||Low frequency 18W, high frequency 18W|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS