Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular Quadnic Oscillator Module
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Deeply featured 12hp module with four digital oscillators - each with a selection of 64 waveforms, 7 different processing modes including phase distortion and wave sequencing, and a dedicated volt per octave input. In unison mode, all 4 OSCs can be played via the 1st 1V/O input, by 1V/O inputs 1-4, and widely detuned, or switched to a preset chord formation - a major move beyond the 'one note samba' monophonic, module choreography - scooch over Grainy, Quadnic is cookin' up digi-vittles for four. "Come 'n' git it!" and stay in record: the Quadnic is non-programmable; when the power recycles, the Quad defaults to voice 1 active with current pot positions. All edits are live; all edits are volatile. Exciting. Always fresh.
The Four Oscillator Structure image gets one into the weeds of the sound. Control of all the OSCs parameters globally without sacrificing individual CV control is now a reality: essentially a sensible polyphonic mode with individual CV control. Previous OS Master Modes used only OSC 1 as the controlling CV - the additional mode uses all 4 controlling CVs. Changing stronger together.
- With MASTER mode switched on, the oscillator responds to it's own CV input
- Oscillators 2 to 4: If Master LED is not lit, the oscillator responds to CV 1, with the pitch control adding +/-1 octave offset
- Oscillator 1 always responds to CV input; the other oscillators follow CV 1 if they are not set to Master
- When all 4 oscillator switches/lights are selected, the Quadnic is in unison mode and all oscillators follow CV 1; the front panel control affects all 4 oscillators
- To get all oscillators to same pitch, adjust the Pitch and Fine controls
- To get all oscillators to play the same sound (they are quite independent), adjust all controls
- All 4 OSC lights on, with Master selected or flashing: unison can detune massively up to 4 octaves
- All 4 OSC lights on, with master not selected: unison and Chord produce chords
Inputs and Outputs:
1V/OCT 1 - Oscillator 1, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Controls the pitch of any other oscillator that is set to Slave mode.
1V/OCT 2 - Oscillator 2, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Only affects oscillator 2 when in Master mode.
1V/OCT 3 - Oscillator 3, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Only affects oscillator 3 when in Master mode.
1V/OCT 4 - Oscillator 4, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Only affects oscillator 4 when in Master mode.
Proc CV - Process CV input. +/-5V input range. One CV input for all oscillators, but can be attenuated for individual oscillators using the Process CV control.
Out 1 - Oscillator 1 output.
Out 2 - Oscillator 2 output.
Out 3 - Oscillator 3 output.
Out 4 - Oscillator 4 output.
- Size: 12hp
- Depth: 35mm including connectors
- Power Usage: 50mA max
|Module Type||Oscillator Module|
|Dimensions (mm)||60 x 35 x 128|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS