Tascam DR100 MkII Portable Digital Audio Recorder
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The rugged Tascam DR-100 offers high-end recording features to musicians and engineers who demand more from their portable recorder. It features 4 built-in microphones, 2 cardioid and 2 omnidirectional, with analog limiting and filtering for great-sounding recordings. A pair of XLR microphone inputs with phantom power welcomes pro-grade condenser microphones and line in and out connectors are also provided.
The DR-100 includes a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, but can also be powered by AA batteries or an optional AC adapter. A built-in speaker allows for instant playback and the metal enclosure includes a tripod mounting hole for recording flexibility. A wireless remote control is also included for remotely starting the recording, as well as a windscreen and carrying case.
- Handheld stereo digital recorder
- 2 GB SD card included
- Built-in monitor speaker
- Dual battery powered operation (BP-L2 (lithium-ion) and/or 2 x size AA batteries) allows both of long time operation and easily-available
- 4 microphones: 2 x uni-directional microphones for high quality stereo recording and 2 x omni-directional microphones for minutes recording
- Auto recording: recording is automatically started when the input signal exceeds a threshold level
- Locate marker function
- File divide function
- File renaming (date/user word)
- Quick menu allows deleting or tagging a file at home screen
- Record delay: recording is started few seconds later when you press record key
- Auto track increment: track is automatically incremented when file size exceeds the maximum file size setting
- Manual track increment
- Tripod socket hole is standard
- High-performance microphone preamp with 60dB of gain
- Premium AKM Audio4Pro A/D converters with over 100 dB signal to noise ratio
- Includes remote control and windscreen
|Inputs||2 x XLR mic inputs with 48V phantom power|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS