1. "Lenny" stepped out from under Joe's Bakery to do this new label, and managed to bring the whole Nemas Problemas crew together. My contribution is the pumping weirdo disco rock of the aptly titled "Ride To Paradise".
2. Two of the top mega-wants on all the diggers lists, here side by side and respectfully extended by nice people, who can say no to that?
3. Fucking DMT crushing it every time.
4. Finally some proper dance music on IF, not that I don't like the saucy balearic stuff too, but this is on another level.
5. "Cosmic Jam" - the title says it all. Sounds like Patrick Adams on a moody day.
6. More unearthed Cowley jams? Yes please!
7. I really dig Oscar & Adam, they are without doubt the most polite gentlemen on the club scene. And I really dig where they are going with this.
8. Sound alive & wet with just enough weirdness to put a smile on my face.
9. Trevor still making machines grumble nicely.
10. Another old hero almost back in Metro Area form again. Listening to "Trackstar" reminds me that no one but Geist can make machines sound so funky yet so cold at the same time.