1. This kind of came out of nowhere and kicked in all the right doors.
2. Ethiopian boogie house is the best shit I've ever heard! And a perfect choice of remixer too.
3. Modern synth wizard goes even further into weirdness with pride.
4. Dreamy house tools, sticking to the essentials.
5. Godamn it it's hard to grab hold of anything Sex Tags related before it flies off the shelves. Fuck being underground, this need to be repressed over and over again.
6. Although I prefer the Finnish version of "Satan In Love", it's nice to get an official 12" pressing of the Italian one.
7. Surprisingly wigged out and brutally raw take on "balearic" from an experimental pop angle.
8. Ice cold and hard-edged Düsseldorf stuff. Go for the rhythmic "Laquella" and "Speicher".
9. Mind-blowing dark wave tribal acid stompers.
10. Funky cold wave groovers on "Stellwerk" and "Sensor". The other stuff gets a bit too noodling.