1. Well I gotta start off with repping my own crew. Second volume on PTP (the label that spawned from Joe's Bakery). My contribution is a Swedish new wave gem infused with some extra drum machine action.
2. Stockholm-label that are really doing some nice stuff in the field of slightly new age-inspired deep house with awesome sleeve design.
3. I cannot keep up with the tempo of MFM, they are simply the best re-issue label ever. Here's German poetry served with ambient jazz and cosmic boogie.
4. Thelonious succeeds in making parts of this album sound like a lo-fi South African house record, which is nice with an added touch of European leftfield edge.
5. Themes For Great Cities can't go wrong, and this proves that once again.
6. Casino Times did some nice white label re-edit twelves some years back. Glad to see they have sprung out into producing, and been picked up by Toolis superb Omena label. "Man Machine Interface" is a fierce groover.
7. Lo-fi weirdness? Yes please, give me all you got.
8. Amazing collection of groovers from Mond Musik family in Berlin.
9. Essential collaboration of two masterminds of modern music.
10. Ace re-issue, and just one of many masterpieces by Matta out there to be discovered.
11. Live recorded balearic jams that jazz on in just the right ways.
12. Tight rhythmic powertools from Baha again.
13. Give "Omar's Deli" a chance!