Notes: Airstreamer is a function generator with AD, ASR and loop mode. The curves can be altered in shape. A 1V/octave input makes it possible to play the module like an oscillator.
- Fast and effective envelope generator with variable slope curves and three modes: looping, attack-sustain-release (ASR) and attack-decay (AD)
- 320 khz samplerate, zero aliasing CV generation
- 1v/oct input, bipolar and unipolar outputs, selectable end of cycle outputs
- Thru-zero VCA input that inverts the envelope when CV goes to negative voltages
Notes: The Endorphin.es Godspeed is sort of the single oscillator version of the famous Furthrrr Generator. From its big brother it takes over the digital Thru-Zero core and the legendary wavefolder. But it also has new features like a sub-oscillator output and an immensely practical autotune function.
Especially for people starting with a modular system this oscillator is highly recommended. On 6HP it delivers all the features (and more) needed for diving into the depths of West-Coast-Synthesis!
Notes: - 42hp Eurorack modular performance sequencer workstation
- 2 octaves of keyboard, play sequences and grooves on the fly or use external USB/MIDI gear or DAW integration or control external MIDI gear
- Arbitrary, up to 64 steps per pattern, 24 patterns per track/project, 24 projects
- Dedicated mute bus quantized to pattern length
- 4 tracks: one drum track with 8 triggers and 3 melodic CV/Gate tracks
- Velocity and CC transmission/recording by MIDI
- Works as a power supply for your modular system (same as Shuttle Control) or can be powered by bus power
- Two record modes: step input with step editing and live recording
- Arpeggiator, roller, pattern queue, live note removal, quick transpose
Portable 2HP power module for compact skiff cases with dual passive mults
Notes: The power module from Endorphin.es is a module for the power supply of smaller modular systems such as skiff cases up to 104 TE width. The module consumes DC power between 12 and 20 volts from an external power supply unit. Voltages of up to +1000 mA and -700 mA are output, also depending on how strong the connected power supply is. In addition, there are two passive multiples.
Stereo filter with voltage controlled resonance - 6HP
Notes: The Squawk Dirty To Me is a stereo filter with voltage controlled resonance. It features eight filter modes and zero-delay feedback.
- Simple and effective 6hp stereo VCF
- 8 filter modes available with meta CV scanning, famous zero-delay feedback Grand Terminal filters
- Additional hi-pass filter in series quickly cuts the boomy low end