*This product requires soldering*
8 in stock $0.12
The stereo channels on the stereo female mini jack are combined to a single mono signal on the full-sized male mono jack. It is ideal for plugging mini jack cables from a stereo source (iPod, MP3, portable CD, laptop/notebook/desktop PC, Apple Mac etc) into equipment expecting a mono input (amps, mixing desk, in-ear monitors/earphones etc).
The socket is used to connect cables and plug headphones, microphones, speakers fitted with cables terminated in 3.5mm mini jack plugs into equipment with full size 6.3mm (1/4") jack sockets.
The XLR plug to 6.3mm mono jack socket is a handy accessory for performing musicians, live performance PA and studio recording.
7 in stock $0.20
- 1-to-5 mult facilitates complex patches
- Bright colour and unique shape make it easy to find
- Lightweight and durable for years of fun
Connectors: 3.5 mm x 6
The iLine Camera Adapter cable lets you use your iRig analog microphone and preamp with your video, DSLR or GoPro style camera that has an AUX microphone input to capture high quality audio when filmmaking on the go. iLine Camera Adapter is also great for field recorders where a close proximity, more focused and clear recording is desired.
Most modern video cameras capture stunning high-resolution video, but the "built-in" microphone options leave something out of the mix.
With the iLine Camera Adapter cable, you can now use your iRig Mic Lav, iRig Mic, iRig Mic Cast, iRig Voice or iRig Pre/iKlip A/V and your studio condenser microphones or wireless mics to get better quality audio for your video masterpieces.
Now use the iRig Mic Lav with your video camera to capture high resolution audio interviews - great for broadcasters and podcasters on the go.
Recording a show? Use iRig Pre and your studio condenser mic to get the perfect performance on film.
For general audio capture on the go, you can't beat the original iRig Mic and ultra-affordable iRig Voice for dependable, hand-held audio performance.
iLine Camera Adapter works with these IK analog microphones and accessories:
- iKlip A/V - broadcast smartphone and camera mount
- iRig Pre - use any handheld or condenser XLR Microphone with your camera
- iRig Mic Lav - the perfect affordable and chainable high quality lavalier microphone for interviews and presentations
- iRig Mic - multi-purpose handheld microphone with 3 way input gain control
- iRig Mic Cast - compact "podcasting" style microphone
- iRig Voice - affordable multi-purpose handheld microphone
- iLine Camera Adapter - simply record better audio for your videos.
The iLine Camera Adapter works by sending the mono microphone signal from the iRig Mic model or iRig Pre or iKlip A/V TRRS output to both the left and right channels of the TRS stereo input on your camera. This provides full, rich audio content with less background noise and full range frequency response.
- Attenuation to be adjusted in 3 steps: 10 dB/15 dB/20 dB
- RCA plug to RCA inline jack
- Gold-plated contacts
- No power supply required
- 2 x 6.3mm Jack Adapters
- Mono (2x 6.3 mm plugs)
- Perfect connection between pedals
- Great for effects of the Mooer SPARK Series, but also for other brands
- Distance from tip to tip of the plugs: approx. 35 mm
2 in stock $5.30
The MiCon-1 is designed to connect to the Sennheiser transmitters SK 500 G3, SK 300 G3, SK 100 G3, SK 500 G2, SK 300 G2, SK 2 Freeport.
With the SC6 users can monitor audio from the smartLav, as well as input two smartLavs into the one mono channel in interview or dual-dialogue scenarios.
(Note that the two microphone inputs will be recorded to the same channel)