Unique 6-track sampler/sequencer with 1GB of sample storage
Notes: Super-creative sample-focused groovebox from the stylish innovators at Elektron. User-friendly six-track sequencer with single-function knobs. Great stuff at a great price.
Meet the six track groovebox that offers massive sound in a compact size. You get pretty much all of the Elektron superpowers in a sleek, lightweight, and accessible package. Loads of useful presets and loads of space for your own sounds. The controls are right there at your fingertips. A truly plug-and-play bundle of joy!
Packed with great sounds:
The sound engine uses high-quality digital samples. There are 300 preset sounds supplied by Splice, ranging from the familiar kicks, snares, and hi-hats to exotic, never-before-heard ones. With a few tweaks, you can easily personalize any sample until it sounds just the way you want it. Transfer your own samples into it, or use any of the expertly crafted custom sound packs.
As an Elektron first, this machine offers a complete set of tactile controls, with one function per knob. They're all right there on the front panel; just grab a knob and twist it. Unleash your music spontaneously using the six tough, velocity-sensitive pads. Record your every move live, or punch in your creation one step at a time using the superb Elektron sequencer.
Ready to go:
At under one kilogram, you're getting the benefits of a light and convenient machine that will surprise you with its snarling sonic power.
- Control All lets you twist your sounds to oblivion. Then use Reload to take you back to where you started
- Use Parameter Locks to automate parameters. Each step can have a totally different sound
- Load six samples at once - just like a kit. Great when you have made a Pattern with Parameter Locks, LFOs etc... Load six new samples to instantly experiment and come up with unique and unexpected results
- Write basslines and melodies using Chromatic Mode
- New Chance parameter. Chance determines the possibility whether the sequencer steps on a track are triggered or not. Combining Chance with the Control All functionality can lead to many interesting results and happy accidents
- Record sequences with or without quantization. Steps can be micro-timed with individual Swing control per track
- Individual Step Length per track
- Individual Tempo Multiplier per track
- Class compliant USB audio 2.0
Included in the box:
- Power Supply PSU-4
- Micro USB Cable USB-2
- MIDI adapter (5-pin DIN to 3.5mm TRS minijack)