Order by phone
3:1 is a voltage controlled switch. It allows the user to send one of three input signals to a single output.
Control over the active input allows the user to craft unique rhythmic events from existing gates and clocks within a patch. The module can also function as a gate summer allowing for the creation of polyrhythms from multiple inputs.
- Selective switching and gate summing modes
- Gate to trigger conversion in gate summing mode
- Voltage control over input selection
- Max Power Consumption:32 mA = +12V, 3 mA = -12V
|Dimensions (mm)||10 x 60 x 128|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS