Order by phone
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
Developed based on input from professional DJs, the K181 DJ UE reference class DJ headphones provides all the features needed for those who own the crowd at the club. Closed back design and a sturdy 50 mm transducer deliver enough power to withstand even the strongest PA speakers, especially for PFL (pre-fader-listening).
Depending on your working conditions the bass boost will help you catch the beat and the coiled cable gives you freedom to move around without having to worry about stepping on the cable. The small packing size makes it the perfect companion for your LP case or laptop bag.
- Bass boost switch to emphasize low frequencies in loud working conditions
- Detachable coiled cable provides freedom to move in the DJ booth
- Mono-Stereo switch for optimum single ear monitoring
- 3D-Axis professional folding mechanism for easy transport and storage in your record or laptop bag
- Lightweight construction enables multiple mixing positions
|Frequency Range||5Hz to 30KHz|
|Maximum Input (mW)||3500|
|Closed/Open Back||Closed Back|
|Unique Features||Bass boost switch|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS