Order by phone
Apogee MiC 96k is a professional condenser microphone designed to deliver studio-quality recordings directly into your Mac or Windows computer via USB. This highly portable microphone is well suited for vocals, voice-overs, podcasts, interviews, musical instruments, and audio for video applications. Utilizing Apogee's state-of-the-art, analog-to-digital converters at resolutions up to 96 kHz / 24-bit, the studio-quality cardioid condenser microphone captures audio with clarity and finesse. The built-in preamplifier provides an ample 40 dB of gain, while the onboard control knob allows for easy input level adjustment. Additionally, the multi-colour LED indicator provides status and level monitoring.
The all-metal construction, as well as its compact size, makes for an extremely portable recording solution, able to withstand the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear. What's more, the mic is bus-powered by your Mac or Windows computer and requires no batteries or external power. The MiC 96k ships with a USB cable, tripod, and microphone adapter.
In the box:
- MiC 96k
- USB cable
- Microphone stand adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Made for Mac and Windows
- PureDIGITAL USB connection for pristine sound quality
- Studio quality cardioid condenser microphone
- Up to 96kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Studio quality microphone preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Designed for vocal and acoustic instrument recording
- Also great for recording interviews, podcasts, voice overs, and audio for video
- All metal construction
- Extremely compact and portable
- Bus-powered by Mac or Windows computer (no batteries or external power required)
|Power Supply||USB Bus Powered|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS