Module A-168-1 is a pulsewidth modulation generator (PWM Module). It derives a rectangle signal with adjustable pulsewidth from an external triangle, sawtooth or sine wave. The external signal can be an LFO, VCO or any other signal with falling / rising slopes (e.g. ADSR). In addition, the pulsewidth can be modulated by a CV signal (e.g. LFO or ADSR). The typical application is the generation of a rectangle signal with PWM from VCOs or LFOs which do not yet have this feature (e.g. A-110-4, A-145, A-147-2, A-143-4, A-143-9).
The module is equipped with these controls and in / output:
- Manual PW control (PW)
- PWM CV Input with attenuator (PWM)
- Signal input (In)
- Output with LED control (Out)
- Inverted Output with LED control ( / Out)
- Internal trimming potentiometer for PW (is adjusted for symmetrical 50:50 rectangle when the manual PW control is at centre position)
- Internal trimming potentiometer for PWM range (is adjusted so that the manual PW control covers the full PW range 0 ... 100%)
- The trimming potentiometers are required to adjust the module for best operation for signals with different DC offsets (e.g. unipolar / bipolar signals) and different signal levels
- Normally the module is assigned to another module because the trimming potentiometer have to be readjusted when the input signal changes (unless the signals have nearly the same DC offset and level)
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com