Order by phone
The SW1 Whitehall presents a bank of four SPST toggle switches in 4HP. Each input (column X) is normalled to the next in a cascading fashion, so that the SW1 can be used as a switched multiple. Meanwhile, the outputs (column Y) are available on an internal bus connector for normalling to the MX1 mixer module. The module has been designed with live performance in mind, so therefore uses robust Salecom switches and an aluminium panel for ultimate reliability when on the road. The SW1 is also entirely passive, so does not require any power supply.
- Y "outputs" are coupled to a bus which, via a 8-pin ribbon cable (1 included with each module), can be sent to other forthcoming SW modules
- X jacks are normalled together in a cascading fashion, allowing the Y jacks to be used as a switched multiple, until another source is plugged into the next corresponding X jack
- Skiff friendly (20mm depth behind front panel)
- Robust Salecom switches used and generally designed for live performance
- Module width: 4HP
- Module depth: 23mm behind 2mm aluminium front panel
|Dimensions (mm)||20 x 40 x 128|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS