ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Occupying just two units of rackspace, the CDX-2250i offers playback capabilities for audio CDs, CD-Rs, and MP3-CDs across two decks as well as USB input for USB storage devices. Complete with a range of professional DJ features, this unit is designed to provide excellent control in a wide range of applications.
Ideal for mobile and wedding DJs, as well as bars, club and restaurant installations, the CDX -2250i features two independent jog wheels that allow you to search through a track, adjust a cue point and even pitch bend like a pro. Plus, a Pitch Control slider offers maximum control when beat matching, while a Loop Section with Reloop enables you to take song-shaping creativity to the next level.
Handy playback features like Single and Continuous play modes, along with Instant-start, enhance the CDX-2250i's flexibility. The unit also has a Program feature that supports playlist creation, so restaurant and bar owners can provide music for their customers without having to worry about controlling the unit. And for seamless performance night after night, the CDX-2250i features anti-shock using RAM buffer memory, ensuring external bumps and vibrations won't disrupt your performance.
The ability to create cue points quickly and easily, and preview those cues, enhances the unit's convenience, allowing you to craft an expert mix with ease and confidence. And for simple, swift navigation of songs, the CDX-2250i features a large, blue-backlit screen that displays a variety of track information, including time, pitch value and track number.
Perfect as a professional, user-friendly solution for your DJ rack, the CDX-2250i offers impressive functionality and supremely reliable performance in a compact 2U design.
- Audio CD, CD-R, and MP3-CD compatible
- Dual USB inputs for USB storage devices
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Two Selectable jog modes: Search and Pitch Bend
- Instant-start and cue with preview
- Single and Continuous play modes
- One seamless loop per side with reloop
- Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons +/- 16%
- Three mode time selection
- Frame accurate search
- Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
- Large blue-backlit LCD display
- Variable pitch control with a +/- 4%, 8%, and 12% range
- +10 track button for quick navigation
- Fully programmable with repeat function
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS