The latest in MOTU's award-winning UltraLite series, the UltraLite-mk4 is a USB audio interface with 40 simultaneous I / O channels (18 in, 22 out). It also delivers exceptional sound quality, new ultra-low latency drivers and expanded DSP for studio-grade mobile audio recording.
Superb audio quality:
- Analog outputs deliver 117dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192 kHz. Renowned drivers deliver rock-solid performance and industry-leading low latency.
- New, optimized drivers for both Mac and PC deliver ultra-low latency performance. With a high-performance DAW such as Digital Performer, the UltraLite-mk4 delivers an astonishing round trip latency (RTL) of 1.83 ms (milliseconds) on OS X and 1.84 ms on Windows over USB (at 96 kHz with a 32-sample host buffer).
Built for studio and stage:
- Housed in a compact, aluminium-alloy enclosure you can take anywhere, the UltraLite-mk4 is equally well-suited for studio and stage, with or without a computer. As an interface or mixer, the UltraLite-mk4 provides 18 ins and 22 outs, for a total of 40 simultaneous I / O channels.
All the I / O you need:
- Connect all of your audio gear, including speakers, headphones, mics, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines, effects processors and even MIDI devices.
Large console-style mixing:
- Record, monitor, route and process all live inputs using the on-board 48-channel, console-style mixer, with no latency and no processor strain on your computer.
Modeled analog EQ and compression:
- Further sculpt your sound with 4-band parametric EQ featuring filter types carefully modelled after British analog console EQs. Choose between two forms of compression: a conventional compressor and the Leveller, an accurate model of the legendary LA-2A optical compressor that provides vintage, musical automatic gain control.
- Analyse and scope your audio with advanced diagnostic tools, including a full-screen real-time FFT display, spectrogram "waterfall" display, full- featured oscilloscope, X-Y plot and phase analyser.
Web app control:
- The software that you use to control the UltraLite-mk4 doesn't reside on your hard drive. It's a web app served from the hardware itself. This means you can control the UltraLite-mk4's on-board DSP, mixing, and device settings from the web app software running in your favourite web browser on the computer, or even a tablet or smartphone on the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
Solid Metal Chassis:
- The UltraLite-mk4 aluminium chassis is lightweight, yet incredibly sturdy and durable, and designed to withstand the rigors of the studio, stage, and tour bus. In a world awash with cheap plastic, the cool touch of the UltraLite-mk4's metal exterior in your hands is a reassuring reminder that you are holding quality engineering and construction built to last.
Rack mounting brackets:
- Use included brackets and hex bolts to mount the UltraLite-mk4 on rack rails, as shown here with a companion MOTU micro-lite MIDI interface.
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||192|
|Inputs||2x Combination XLR / 1/4" inputs, 6x 1/4" inputs, 1x 5-pin MIDI|
|Outputs||1x stereo 1/4" headphone output, 2x 1/4" main outputs, 8x 1/4" outputs, 1x 5-pin MIDI|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||381 x 289 x 139|
|System Requirements (PC)||1 GHz Pentium-based PC compatible or faster, 2 GB RAM; 4 GB or more recommended, Windows 7, 8 or 10, Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 port, A large hard drive (at least 500 GB for recording)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||1 GHz Intel-based Mac or faster, 2 GB RAM; 4 GB or more recommended, Mac OS X version 10.8 or later, Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 port, A large hard drive (at least 500 GB for recording)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com