The Rakit GO! will take care of your portable eurorack fix. Now you'll be able to take your modules everywhere. What's more, the GO! has a slew of protection features built in, protecting your GO! module, supply / powerbank and greatly reducing the chance of damage to modules through user error. The power supply has a robust and reversible USB C connector for the best possible USB connection. The GO! has been engineered from the ground up, making full use of 5V powerbanks / supplies that are widely available on the market. At only 2hp wide and 27mm deep, GO! is ready to fit in any case.
To start using your GO! power supply you will need a passive bus board and your choice of 5V powerbank or USB AC adapter.
- Supply / Powerbank protection - reverse voltage, overcurrent (fast eFuse)
- GO! Input protection - reverse voltage, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent (fast eFuse)
- Module protection - all rails current limited and overvoltage protected
- +12V & -12V LEDs indicate bus health (very dim below +-11.75V)
- GO! Module
- 18W High Quality USB C Cable
- 16 way ribbon cable
- 2 x M3 Screws
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com