The front panel controls and indicators provide your system's vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the iNuke compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock Speakon output sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you'll find the switches that enable iNuke amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. A built-in Crossover switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high-frequency output is channeled to fullrange loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz / CH2<100 Hz or Fullrange).
Sporting massive output ratings, lightweight Class-D technology, an equally lightweight price tag, and all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for, Behringer iNuke amplifiers are serious amps for the most demanding applications.
- 2 operating modes can be selected (stereo or bridged) with LED indicators
- Speaker switch-on delay
- 2 level controls
- Each channel with LED for activated protective circuit (protect) and 7-fold output meter with clip LED
- Complete protection set against short-circuit, overheat, DC voltage, power on/off transients
- Groundlift switch against humming
- Fan cooling
- Signal inputs via XLR or RCA jacks, with XLR feed-through output
- Speaker outputs via lockable Speaker jacks and pairs of screw terminals
- Additional Speaker plug for 8-ohm bridge operation
- Rack installation with 2 units
The intuitive front panel offers controls and displays that include a power switch, independent left and right-channel input level controls, 10-segment LED meters, a protection LED and a convenient headphone jack and speaker on/off switch for private cue monitoring. Perfect for the recording studio, powering public address systems, onstage monitoring and home theater applications, the 120a's bipolar design and toroidal transformer power supply ensure reliability.
The convection cooling design also means there is no fan, so you get an unbelievably quiet performance from this remarkable power amp. And with such versatility, the Servo 120a will provide seamless performance in any number of applications.